Note: For all grounds except Duffy's Oval, assume that unless otherwise stated, the grounds are open for training (grounds closed will be in red), and if wet, please stay off the softer parts of the fields. Considering the Duffy's Oval improvement works, the Committee will monitor the playing surface during the week to maximise the chances of staying open on the weekend for all teams to play their home games.
Below are the approved season training venues from Gosford Council, from the 28th of May (to be updated with more use of Duffy's Oval as it becomes available):
- Duffy's Oval, Thu 4pm - 6pm (U5-U9 only, joggers only, not on Field 2)
- Paul Oval, Tue 4pm - 6pm, Thu 4pm - 6pm (no goals, no lights)
- Terry Oval, Mon 4pm - 9pm, Wed 4pm - 9pm
- Fagans Park, Wed 4pm - 9pm
- Leagues Club Oval, Mon 4pm - 9pm, Fri 4pm - 9pm
Note: Other selected teams may be invited to train at Duffy's Oval under restrictions and observation by a Committee representative.